$10 off with code TEM10
Experience the supernatural with a storyteller-ghost hunter on a nighttime adventure that’s perfect for believers and skeptics alike…
At a Glance
from $49, plus tax
Meeting & Ending
Meets in Old Town Temecula
Ends just 1 block away
- EMF meter for Ghost Hunter tickets
- The Haunt sticker
- Post-tour recommendations
What’s Not Included
Gratuities for your guide
Nightly at 8pm
See calendar for current schedule
Suitable for children
Paid ticket req’d for ages 4+
Max Group Size
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes and a jacket — it can get chilly at night
- Haunted 1800’s wooden architecture in historic Old Town
- Seek out the paranormal using professional ghost hunting tools
- Gripping stories of documented hauntings and true crimes
Book With Confidence
The Lowest Price. Period.
Book directly on thehauntghosttours.com or call our office to get the best price on our tours. Find it cheaper? We’ll refund the difference!
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a FULL REFUND. We know that plans can change, that’s why we offer one of the most generous cancellation policies in the tour industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
We regularly stir up energies and interact with spirits.
The tour ventures through some of the oldest and most haunted streets of Temecula, where residual ghost impressions are felt, poltergeists heard, and after death after consciousnesses are witnessed.
Using our ghost hunting tools, this tour attempts to contact spirits and invite apparitions.
We’ve had guests report strange sensations (dizziness, feeling pinched, tapped or grabbed), hear shrill sounds and voices, see apparitions, and document unexplainable images in photographs from the tour.
Generally no — our tours are led even in rain, unless it is unsafe to do so.
We will cancel if the air is unhealthy according to the air quality index, due to California wildfire smoke.
Absolutely! We run tours for corporate teams, friends, family, weddings and funerals. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
We think so! The tour does include some talk of violence and the macabre, but is generally considered family-friendly.
There are no shock/scare moments.
Babies in strollers may join for free, but children ages 4 and older must have a paid ticket.
Yes, we allow well-behaved dogs on leashes 🙂
Sure! Have them book for the same date/time, you’ll be in the same group! We only run one tour at a time.
Explore Old Town! We recommend:
- Drinks – Old Town Blues Club, Apparition Room, Thompson & Twain Prospecting Co
- Food – Texas Lil’s, The Gambling Cowboy, 1909
The tour is entirely outdoors, and you are encouraged to socially-distance to your level of comfort.
You are not required to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated.
Tour guide will carry hand sanitizer for your use after touching our ghost hunting tools.
In short, yes!
We joke that the most dangerous part of the tour is crossing the street. Please pay attention to your surroundings 🙂
We’ll end with a ceremony to ensure that no evil ghosts/spirits follow you after our tour concludes.
Yes, the tour is wheelchair- and stroller-friendly.
Refunds must be requested at least 24 hours before the tour.
If you didn’t have a great time on the tour, email us at email@example.com and we’ll make it right.
- Are there bathrooms? Nope, please do this before the tour.
- Can we drink? This ain’t New Orleans! We will remove guests who are noticeably drunk and disruptive.
- Is this the best ghost tour ever? Probably.
Learn more if you dare…
The Haunt is Temecula’s real ghost hunting excursion, with engaging storyteller guides sharing dark tales of the city’s haunted past.
- Venture into the shadows of Old Town Temecula, traversing the rustic and haunted 19th-century wooden structures that still hold the essence of the Wild West era.
- Unearth the chilling stories associated with an infamous haunted hotel, delving into its history and the energies that linger.
- Experience the palpable energy of the old granite jail by placing your hands on its ancient walls, feeling the history etched into its stony surface.
- Investigate the spectral remnants of a bank robbery that took an unexpected turn, using various tools and learning about the different types of hauntings in Temecula.
- Engage in a closing ceremony to acknowledge the spirits encountered during the tour, ensuring a safe farewell without any unseen companions from the spectral realm.
Why you’ll love this tour…
Escape The Mortal World
Break free from the monotony of everyday life with an immersive ghostly experience that will leave you wide-eyed and wondrous.
Real Paranormal Experiences
Feel your heart race as we seek to communicate with the city’s otherworldly residents, open our minds and open the portal to the other side.
See Temecula Like Never Before
Explore the lesser-known, macabre side of Temecula’s past, as we reveal chilling tales of tragedy and mystery beneath the city’s beautiful surface.
Hauntingly Unforgettable Memories
Share the thrill of exploring the city’s most mysterious sites with your loved ones, while conquering your fears and reveling in the excitement of the supernatural.
Unite your group with an unforgettable experience, as The Haunt creates a captivating, mysterious, and entertaining adventure that caters to everyone’s interests, leaving lasting memories for all.
Your tour guide, a skilled storyteller and friendly host, is a wealth of knowledge, able to answer any questions you have throughout the tour.
Armed With Ghost Hunting Tools
Enhance your supernatural adventure with cutting-edge paranormal investigation equipment, as you seek out spirits and mysterious energies throughout the tour.
Safe Nighttime Exploration
The Haunt ensures the safety and well-being of our guests, providing a carefully planned journey through the eerie streets. Put your mind at ease knowing that your safety is our top priority.
As seen on
Best of the Bay